Monday, January 9, 2012

Layaway Angels

This Christmas season 2011, we all witnessed the extraordinary love of people towards total strangers. For no other reason but pure, unconditional love, loving angels paid off the layaway balances of total strangers at Walmart. The faces of the recipients we saw on TV were so moving it made me appreciate the awesome potential of people to help others in these stressful times of need. These days we also see the awesomeness of people helping others in the Extreme Makeover Home Edition shows, when entire communities come together to help a family of their own.

So why do I bring this up? It's not that I'm hitching a ride on the coattails of this movement, that is taking advantage of the situation. Rather, as you progress with me through this project, you will witness how serious I am about this project, more so for the awesome potential of being able to help others. If you still have hope that humans can and will love others, then we share that in common.

You will also witness, not only myself, but other participants as well, how much they care about others. You see, by participating in this project, you will have the chance to help other participants prosper as well. It's really quite simple and this is how it works. As a consumer, you will be purchasing designs from other artists and thereby helping them. As a designer you will be marketing your gallery of designs and indirectly also marketing the designs of other artists. 

In a nutshell, we are in this project together and together we stand or together we fall. I promise if we can make this work, there will be even more opportunities to help even more people. This project is just the beginning of some visions I have. I hope you trust me, not because I'm an expert in these things, but because I'm passionate about being able to take others along the ride I am taking myself. 

Trust me. This thing can become so big, so fun, and so beneficial to all. Just as those customers put some items on layaway, your job at this time is to contribute some of your designs. Later we will all see the millions of angels who will come to pay for your designs. So trust me a little, but trust even more all those millions of future customers. They are the ones we will all be thanking very soon.

Thank you for your time and effort. I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment